How I Have Made the Choice to Live Freely Through the Pandemic
The pandemic has been tough on us all in many ways and we have had to make A LOT of adjustments. Some have even managed to use this time as an opportunity to flourish once they found a way to navigate the uncertainties. I can say that I have been one of those people. I decided to do what is best for me by using this time to get deeply in touch with my inner self, set new goals, nurture healthy relationships I value and do some of the outdoorsy things I love. It has surely deemed fruitful as I continue to learn new things, adopt healthier habits and start new projects. How I have made the choice to live freely through the pandemic has been by developing a life in pursuit of God, light, love, abundance, peace and freedom.
I guess one can say that the pandemic has helped me form a healthier connection with my relationships, purpose and experiences. So much so, that I live with the feeling of protection, courage, and awareness. I do not trust everything that I hear within the media or from those that have not effectively done their own research on what is happening in the world of the pandemic. This way I am not negatively affected in my mind, soul and spirit by what I hear or being influenced by fear. I move with the spirit of light which opens me up to a beautiful world not dictated by man. Understanding that no one can control the power of God, the universe and spiritual law helps me navigate more freely.
Most recently I allowed my heart to guide me and visited one of my favorite places, Palm Springs. I vacationed there with family for the holiday weekend and we created beautiful memories. It was just what I needed to feel free from the controls of the pandemic. If you haven’t noticed, my personality flows like the air and being in nature is soothing to me. I like the freedom to do what I want, when I want (of course with more caution since the pandemic). Doing things my way makes me feel free and less controlled.
These are some of how I have made the choice to live freely through the pandemic:
- Control the information I receive and whom I receive it from.
- Getting outdoors to experience nature.
- Regularly get out into the sun for some vitamin D and healing.
- Listen to and be around people that add joy to my life.
- Retreat to daily wellness practices.
- Read books that help with personal development.
- Care less about what others think about what I do and how.
- Give energy to the things that I love and that helps with growth.
- Learning acceptance and understanding to bring balance to my life.
- Adjust my perspective to a more positive state of mind and spirit.
- Travel with loved ones to continue to experience the joys of living and being.
- Psalm 91.
In what ways have you started to live freely through the pandemic? Have you been getting out more to enjoy life? I would love to hear how you are doing what’s best for you during this time. What do you think of how I have made the choice to live freely through the pandemic?
Don’t forget to subscribe and invite others to learn about all things style and wellness. Until then, be a light and stay well.