Ways You Can Appreciate Who You Are In This Moment
Greetings beloved, I’ve missed you, and hope you have missed me too! I’m thrilled to be writing this as the first blog post of the year on 4/04/2021. I am back with so much to say and share as my wisdom and brand grows. This post is special for so many reasons – I have been on an enlightening path as of late that has been high vibrational. I’ve devoted everyday to gratitude practices that have uplifted my spirit and appreciating who I am in this moment is one of them. I wanted to share with you ways you can appreciate who you are in this moment too – based off of what I have learned.
Ever since I started having more appreciation for my wounds, I started having more appreciation for who I am in the present. The work is still being done as life continues to provide me with experiences. I just experience more grace for myself and living in the now with the people I love and that love me. Having appreciation for yourself is powerful because there is a positive exchange that results into a happier life. You give your heart permission to receive unconditional love, which is something that your spirit and the universe rewards.
“You give your heart permission to receive unconditional love”
Here are some ways you can start appreciating who you are in this moment:
- Your wounds are your experiences – make good on them by using each wound to grow on
- Show yourself grace and gratitude for where you’ve been and how far you’ve come – you are a warrior and resilient baby
- If the people around you can’t accept you for who you are or want you to stay victim to the old you, let them go
- Tell yourself everyday just how special you are and love on yourself by wearing and doing something that makes you feel good being and appreciating you
- Honor your feelings and what you need. Once you’ve acknowledged them, release to set them free. Don’t allow them to live in your home – your inner dwelling.
How are you learning to have more appreciation for who you are in this moment? Are you honoring yourself, and showing yourself grace?
Lets stay connected and grow together by subscribing to my blog. You’ll also be on the waitlist for my course and download my free self-love affirmations guide.
I’ll leave you with this quote: “The wound is the place where the light enters you” – Rumi